Sunday, July 24, 2011

Top 3 Favorite Body Washes

I'm definitely a big fan of anything that can be used in the bathtub. Lately it's been body washes. I've found three that I have fallen in love with and have bought multiple back ups of. Here's my list and what I love about them:


Photobucket
NIVEA Touch of Happiness with orange blossom and bamboo essence:
My sister-in-law actually recommended this to me when I was using Pacifica Blood Orange. She told me it was pretty close to it so I decided to try it out. Turns out I love it way more than Pacifica and have been using it ever since. Nivea is a much more creamy orange scent and is great for a wake me up in the morning. It lathers great and feels amazing. It's also hubby approved!


Photobucket
Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing with jojoba butter & crushed orchid extract:
The packaging of this product drew me to it first. I grabbed it, gave it a sniff, and fell in love. With its floral scent, this is the ultimate girly body wash. The scent actually stays on your skin after you towel off! It's definitely my go to body wash when I'm going to be wearing shorts. I found its great for shaving and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I really don't have to use a lotion after using it, which is great because in Louisiana, lotion legs in the heat makes its ten times hotter.

Photobucket
Dial NutriSkin Goji berry and Orchid:
Gummy bears. This body wash smells just like gummy bears. I grab this one the most because if the scent. I can't help be just be happy when using it!

What are your favorite body washes?


1 comment:

  1. I love the nivea body wash, it smells so good! Really is a touch of happiness :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete