Saturday, March 2, 2013

Birthday goodies!

When I get any kind of money for birthday or just a little bit of spending my first thought is always 'ULTA!'  If you were to look at my collection it's pretty obvious that I don't actually need anything.  So, uh.. Hi, my name is Jamie and I'm obsessed with beauty products.  

Lately, I've been completely obsessed with nails so I cannot get enough nail polish!  My favorite brand at the moment is Butter London.  They're expensive at $15 but O M G are they worth it!  I love the range of colors, how it only takes 1-2 coats, and last a pretty long time on my nails.  

OPI has the best glitter nail polish. If you ask anyone who knows me they'll tell you I love sparkles.  The people at my last job used to joke that if I had anything sparkly in my sight I wouldn't work (they were probably right).  

Last, but definitely not least, is L'oreal.  I found this little gem and I can't believe how amazing it is!  I figured I'd try it because I'd heard a few people say they really enjoyed it and I'm so glad I got it!  Not only is it just $5.99, I only needed TWO coats.  Totally opaque. Mind Blown. I'll definitely be checking more of these out.
(JasperMacbeth, OPI Can't find my czechbook, OPI Polka.com, L'oreal Royalty Reinvented)





(MacadamiaReal Techniques, Benefit 'Ulta' mate sexy six)

I've heard a lot about the Macadamia line and I've really wanted to try it, but I didn't want to spend $30 on a giant tub of hair mask and hate it. So, I was pretty excited when I found the sample size for $4.  If I love it I can spend the $30 but if I hate it then no biggie.  

The Expert face brush by Real Techniques has been on my list for awhile but I could never find it.  I was so excited when I saw the shelf has been restocked.  I have another face brush by them and I really like them.  I think these are the new 'It' brush drugstore wise.  These are pretty affordable around $9 a brush.  I'm really excited to try this one out!

Benefit is a brand I've recently gotten into.  I have a few blushes and the lipgloss matching the blushes are my absolute favorite.  I've been eyeing high beam and the hoola bronzer for awhile but I just couldn't commit.  Normally, when it comes to make-up, I'm all balls in and want to try it but I could not for the life of me purchase a full size of these!  So, the girl who was working the Benefit counter recommended I try the sample set.  Why on earth did I not think of that?! I have a love/hate relationship with this set.  I hate that I LOVE everything in it! I'm going to be trying them out until they run out but I'm sure I'll be buying the full size of all of these. 

Until my next beauty adventure!
Adios Amigos! 
(That's as far as my Spanish goes)


No comments:

Post a Comment