Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NOTD

(L'oreal Royalty reinvented, Nicole by OPI Naturally)

I wanted to do something 'springy' and figured I'd try out the Selena Gomez Nail polish at the same time!  I absolutely LOVE the L'oreal nail polish.  It's amazing!  I definitely want to try out the other colors in that line.  Now, the Selena Gomez nail polish?  Not my fav. I don't know if I'm just spoiled to my butter london nail polish or that amazing L'oreal one but JEEZ was it streaky!  I had to use like 3 coats and make the last one a little thick.  It's a really pretty color but the formula is disappointing.  I hope it doesn't chip easy because there's nothing worse than doing your nails and it chipping the next day.  We shall see! 

*and of course I used my Butter London base and topcoat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment